Monday 2 March 2015

Society of Genealogists' workshop programme at WDYTYA Live Birmingham NEC

The Society of Genealogists' workshop timetable for Who Do You Think You Are Live 2015 at the Birmingham NEC from 16th-18th April is now available at www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/workshop-timetable, with plenty of interesting talks from a range of great speakers. I've not submitted any proposals this year, so hope to be able to attend one or two (I've yet to attend a single talk since I first started going!)!

I will however be at the event helping out on the Unlock the Past stand to help promote the company's genealogy cruises and range of books, many of which are published in the UK by My History also (see www.my-history.co.uk/acatalog/Unlock-the-Past-Booklets.html).

For more on the WDYTYA event, including how to boo tickets, please visit www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com.

Hope to see you there!

Chris

For details on my range of genealogy guide books please visit http://britishgenes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html. To commission me for genealogical research, please visit my research site at www.scotlandsgreateststory.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment